Ham Radio Licensing in Aruba:
Aruba requires a two-month-in-advance application for a license and does not flex from this policy!!
- Download and Print the License Application(PDF)
- Fill it out completely and Sign it.
- Make a photocopy of your valid Amateur Radio license.
- Make a photocopy of your valid Passport.
- Send the License Application, Copy of your Amateur Radio License, and copy of your Passport to the Aruba licensing authority, Directie Telecommunicatie Zaken (DTZ).
- If you are staying with us, our property manager, Cris, can assist with paying the licensing fees and picking up the license for you. Contact us for details.
NOTE: While you will be responsible for the Visitor's License fee (Afl 50) and the Handling Fee (Afl 50), and optionally the special callsign fee (Afl 50), you will not have to pay for the Inspection Fee, since our station has already been inspected. One US dollar is approximately 1.79 Afl (Aruba florin)
IMPORTANT! How to submit your application:
The mail service in Aruba is terribly slow. The best way to submit your application is to either email it or FAX it. Sending it via email will require you to figure out a way to scan your application and get all the supporting materials to DTZ in a way that will allow them to read them.
- FAX: 297-582-5307
DIRECTIE TELECOMMUNICATIE ZAKEN
CAYA RUMBA 19
(Please note that the address is incorrect on the application itself. The above address is the right one to use.)
REMINDER! Aruba requires a two-month-in-advance application for a license and does not flex from this policy!! Use E-Mail or FAX for the fastest submission.
<< Back to P49V Aruba Ham Radio Rental